Unique Property Agencies t/a Unique Property Agency is committed to protecting the privacy of our users.
Unique Property Agencies t/a Unique Property Agency is a limited companies incorporated in Scotland and affiliated to Lourdes Estates Agents, registered in England under the Data Protection Act 1998. All personal information you supply will be treated in accordance with that act.
UPA may collect information from you when you register with us through the use of our website and online forms or via one of our associated ‘Friends’ websites such as Unique Property Bulletin.
By registering to use the services provided by the above companies and by registering with the Unique Property Agency web site you will be deemed to consent to our use of your personal information in the ways indicated below.
The information collected by the methods stated above may be used to send information via Post, Telephone, Email, Internet and SMS messaging and for the following purposes unless you specifically opt out at the time of registering:
• To allow us to send information to you when managing enquiries on and off line.
• To deal with any requests.
• To allow us to administer your records.
• To allow us to take credit reference (applicable to potential clients of Unique Property Agencies t/a Unique Property Agency.
• To allow us to contact you for user service.
• To store the information you provide in order to customise the content of Unique Property Agency, when you are logged into Favourites or Log In Pages..
• To make product and service improvements to UPA.
• To keep you informed of new features and products available from UPA.
Communication sent to you by Unique Property Agency for the reasons listed above, is considered essential to the provision of the services that UPA can provide. However, should you desire to ‘opt out’ you can do so online or by contacting us at the Company Registered Office.
By using the Unique Property Agencies t/a Unique Property Agency to advertise your property, the details can be viewed by anyone who has Internet access throughout the world. This means that your data is transmitted on an international basis. Therefore, by allowing your details to be placed on Unique Property Agencies t/a Unique Property Agency and by communicating with us electronically, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
We may change this privacy statement from time to time. It is your responsibility to review this privacy statement and to be aware of any such change. Your continued use of the services provided by UPA will indicate your agreement to any such change.